This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Customer Services
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 19/05/2022
Customer Services Team Leader - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are looking for a Team Leader to join our Customer Services team, who has experience of managing Customer Service Advisors as well as a passion for helping customers in a front line, busy environment.
As a Customer Service Team Leader, you will be the first point of contact for any support or query from Customer Service Advisors either remotely or office based. You will take ownership of the daily management of a dedicated team, representing MNFL’s brand and reputation as first point of contact for customers. You will be responsible for your team of Customer Service Advisors performance levels and identifying any improvement areas required to put into practice with immediate effect. You will be first point of call for absence monitoring, wellbeing support and communication for a team of 10 - 15 Customer Service Advisors.
As Customer Service Team Leader, you will have experience of managing a contact centre based team in a remote and office-based environment to evidence agile working, and be confident to support customers through escalated queries and contacts. You will have experience of working with other Contact Centre Team Leaders/ Managers to ensure that the Contact centre is run as efficiently as possible on a daily basis.
This role is FTC for 12 months. The hours of this role will be between 9 – 6pm Monday to Friday, so you have weekends off to relax! We also offer 30 days annual leave, excluding public holidays.
You will also have the opportunity to work both in office in Cardiff City Centre.and remotely as part of our Hybrid working model.
What would your day look like?
- Leading and managing a dedicated team of Customer Service Advisors who are first point of contact for all customer queries at MNFL both in office and remote.
- Supporting Customer Service Advisors with escalated queries/ calls, absence management, performance management and contributing to our Key Performance Indicators.
- Taking and managing escalated calls, as well as being customer centric with a strong focus to resolve customer queries.
- Conducting 1:1 meetings, supporting development areas and opportunities for Customer Service Advisors. Leading by example to celebrate recognition at every opportunity as well as manage performance of individual development areas.
- Drive engagement within the team, creating a success culture and customer excellence for every contact.
- Supporting on – board new starter training and coaching.
- Ensuring that TCF principles are embedded in with our departmental processes and approach to advisor queries.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information related to MotoNovo Finance products and services (e.g.CONC, ICOB, FCA Rules, Money Laundering, Data Protection, etc.)
What do we expect of you?
- Experience of leading and managing a team in a front line Contact Centre environment both office based and remotely.
- Experience of performance and absence management in a contact centre environment.
- Able to confidently adapt management style to suit a range of learning styles and behaviours.
- Experience of customer support though escalated calls and customer complaints.
- Experience of coaching in a contact centre environment.
- A passion for helping others to reach their full potential and perform to the highest standard in their role.
- A passion for helping customers and a focus to resolve their query by delivering excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive and optimistic outlook for supporting customer queries and managing others.
- A genuine positive mindset within a variety of situations.
- The ability to build trusting relationships with key stakeholders and the wider business to enhance the overall performance of Customer Services.
- A real thirst for receiving feedback in order to improve both self-development and customer experience.
If you have experience of manging a team in a Customer Service Contact Centre environment and have a passion for helping customers then we want to hear from you!
MotoNovo Finance forms an integral part of Aldermore Group, having been brought together with Aldermore Bank, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. Thousands of customers choose MotoNovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We value your differences; welcoming applications from all sections of society. We continue to build an inclusive, empathetic and creative environment; where your views and contributions will inspire new ways of thinking.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by MotoNovo Finance will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.