- Department / Function IT
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 20/01/2022
Heard of us?
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
Now is your chance...
As a Business Analyst you will working within Aldermore Group’s Business Analysis Practice, as part of our broader Change team. The Business Analysis Practice is integral in delivering change across the Group.
We are a high performing, high profile team. We have worked hard to establish ourselves as trusted advisors; providing the correct balance of knowledge and challenge which supports managers and leaders make the right decisions.
The role of Business Analyst is really important to us. You will work on a variety of high profile projects, will analyse the organisations needs and help to define, document and manage requirements from Proposition through to Delivery.
Based in either of our dynamic Reading or Manchester offices, you will sit amongst a wide team and report to the Senior Business Analyst.
What would your day look like?
- You will be responsible either on your own or as part of a wider team for the delivery of Business Analysis activities on a wide range of projects across a diverse portfolio of work.
- Working with Project Management and Business users at all levels of the organisation you will use your industry knowledge and your analysis expertise to capture business needs.
- Identifying what stakeholders wish to achieve and through thorough investigation you will help to define and articulate the requirements for solutions to real business problems at all levels throughout the project life cycle, ensuring that they are complete and signed off.
- You will act as the connection between the business and the IT delivery teams, translating complex technical language into simple to understand and meaningful messages that can be understood by all.
- You will use your skill set and experience to investigate, challenge and make recommendations on the use of technology and process change to make improvements in efficiency, customer experience and consolidation/re-use of technology across the bank.
What do we expect of you?
- A wide range of experience within a Business Analyst role working on a broad variety of projects including business change, process change and technology implementations.
- A working knowledge Microsoft Office 365 implementation.
- You must be able to communicate at all levels in simplistic non-technical terms, must be comfortable to challenge scope and validate requirements at all times to achieve accuracy.
- Possessing a blend of business and IT elements with soft skills you will be able to influence and negotiate decisions.
- Ability to actively listen, analyse the information and challenge findings if required.
- Ambitious and driven and is accountable for their deliverables.
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our Customers.
- A smart yet comfortable working environment, well located for the daily commute and those lunchtime errands.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, for which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A visible and approachable ExCo.
And of course you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.