- Department / Function Dealer Services
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary £20,200 plus annual bonus
- Closing Date 28/01/2022
Let us tell you a bit about us…
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
We are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services. Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella.
We thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; we open up the lending market to many; and thousands of customers chose Motonovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose.
Feel like being part of…
The Dealer Services Telephony Team is an integral part of our Dealer Operations area. We provide support to our Dealers, Field Staff and Internal Dealer Operations departments over the telephone and on email.
This role will be based in our Cardiff office however, you will be able to work a blend of both home and office each week. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager, and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- Maintain important relationships with our dealers by applying essential communication skills when answering queries via telephone and email inbox
- Manage and maintain the plate change queues to avoid potential dual interest/discrepancies/levy charges appropriately.
- Provide technical support for external systems
- Ensure call quality and productivity standards are consistently exceeded by demonstrating deeply invested behaviours. Work to achieve individual and team monthly KPI targets.
- Work as part of a team by valuing our differences – building trust not territory, supporting, motivating and assisting colleagues in the operation of the department and throughout the business.
- Maintain a comprehensive and up to date knowledge and understanding of MotoNovo Finance products and services, whilst also continuing to stay curious and question processes ensuring you are providing accurate up to date information and proactively promoting them where appropriate.
- Ensure that prompt and regular communication and support is maintained between all internal and external parties to ensure seamless and consistent service levels are maintained at all times, reporting exceptional matters to line management.
- Treat customers fairly policy and aim to ensure the team are deeply invested and deliver fair customer outcomes in all of our day to day processes.
Development of our colleagues is hugely important to us. This role will help build a strong foundation of knowledge of the business, it’s products and services. Your Team Leaders will support you in building on your knowledge and skills to progress your career with MotoNovo.
Working patterns: Monday-Friday 9-5, 10-6, 10:30am-6:30pm. Saturdays 9-5 or 10-6 and Sunday 10-5 on a rota basis.
What do we expect of you?
- Previous telephony experience in a contact centre environment
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- Good IT Skills
- Be self-motivated and be able to work independently (and remotely for now)
- Work well as part of team but also individually
- Positive and professional attitude towards the role
- Previous experience of the Motor finance industry desirable but not essential
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as a colleague, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
If you’re interested but not sure if you have all the criteria listed... have a chat with us. We are open to applications from varied backgrounds.
Aldermore is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.