This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Complaints
- Location Reading
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 28/10/2021
Heard of us?
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
Now is your chance…
The Complaints Analysts work together to identify relevant insights from complaints with a goal of supporting the business to drive a culture of identification (root cause analysis). The role of Complaints Analyst is really important to us. You will be responsible for analysing, producing and reporting on regular management information for Boards, Committees and other business areas on behalf of the Customer Care function.
This role will be based in our Reading office however, you will be able to work a blend of both home and office each week. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager, and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- Collate, analyse and interpret complex information from a variety of different sources with a view to provide meaningful insight and analysis to others
- Support the Customer Experience Manager to implement a performance and reporting system to successfully monitor management information for the Customer Care function & thereafter manage the effectiveness
- Effectively manage and control current and emerging risks to which we may be exposed
- Manage workflow for the complaints department to ensure regulatory compliance and feedback any business risks to Customer Experience Manager
- Identify any relevant underlying trends and escalate any concerns to the Customer Experience Manager
- Produce and dispatch MI reports for key governance committees in addition to providing ad hoc reports as and when required and within agreed timescales.
What do we expect of you?
- Proven experience in analysis and interpretation of data
- Excellent report writing skills
- Confident in presenting and communicating report findings to key stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills, especially under time pressures
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- An understanding of the Financial Services complaints handling regulation is desirable
- Experience in using the complaints management system, Respond, is desirable
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
Aldermore Group is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore Group will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.