This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Key Account
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary £21,500 plus annual bonus up to 25% of annual salary
- Closing Date 17/09/2021
Heard of us?
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
Now is your chance…
Key Account Managers play a vital role in providing an excellent service to our major accounts and therefore have a large impact on overall businesses performance.
When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Head Office, in the heart of Cardiff City Centre. In the meantime, you will be based remotely. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager, Major Accounts Team Manager, and colleagues, through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- Taking inbound calls to answer any queries from our field-based team and dealerships, putting in place the necessary actions to help them
- Making outbound calls to our dealerships to promote our additional products
- Working collaboratively with a number of our internal departments, ensuring you are fully aware of their processes
- Providing training via telephone to our dealerships on our internal systems
- Looking after your own set accounts, taking care to build meaningful and lasting relationships with our dealers
What do we expect of you?
- A naturally proactive approach when building a new relationship
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to maintain high energy to provide a consistent first-class service
- Previous experience working towards a target would be desirable
- An eye for detail
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
Aldermore Group is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore Group will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.