- Department / Function Payouts
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 30/09/2021
Heard of us?
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
Now is your chance…
The Payouts department play a vital role in ensuring our finance deals are paid out in industry leading turnaround times.
The role of Payout Administrator is really important to us. You will be responsible for reviewing agreements, documents and figures to ensure each payout is accurate and completed within SLA timeframes.
When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Cardiff office. In the meantime, you will be based remotely. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- Administer the payout of new business applications using various computerised systems ensuring those of the highest priority are dealt with efficiently
- Undertake all necessary checks for new business e.g. verifying vehicle details, applicant credit searches etc.
- Scrutinise documents and customer identification received, with a view to confirming its authenticity prior to authorising payout. Use judgment to identify inconsistencies and report suspected fraudulent cases to the MotoNovo Finance Fraud department
- Manage your time effectively to be able to answer phone calls to assist Account Managers and dealers with general queries, whilst maintaining high quality payout administrative work
- Respond to email queries quickly and accurately to maintain service levels and relationships. This workload is shared with your colleagues on a rota basis
- Showing great teamwork by supporting and motivating team members to reach the common goal.
What do we expect of you?
- Great interpersonal skills
- An eye for detail
- A collaborative approach
- To be able to trust your own initiative
- To thrive when working towards a target
- To work quickly whilst maintaining quality of work
- Strong decision making and judgement skills
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
Aldermore Group is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore Group will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.