This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Marketing
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 29/07/2021
Heard of us?
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
Now is your chance…
We now have a new opportunity for a B2B Marketing Manager, playing a pivotal role developing and maintaining a proactive and reactive annual marketing campaign calendar in line with business priorities.
The role of B2B Marketing Manager, is really important to us. You will Define the business requirements for each dealer facing campaign and drive out key decisions/information impacting marketing and communication. Work across the marketing team to develop integrated B2B marketing campaigns and project manage all associated activities including the selection and placement of advertising media.
When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Cardiff office. In the meantime you will be based remotely. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager – Head of Marketing and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- The B2B Marketing Manager will be responsible for the driving activities to support our dealer partner network.
- The B2B marketing manager will define a marketing calendar to support B2B customer growth across the MNF product range.
- Defining the business requirements for each business facing campaign and drive out key decisions/ information impacting marketing and communication.
- Work across the team to develop integrated marketing campaigns and project manage the preparation of content, sign-off and distribution/ publication of associated activity.
- Work closely with the Sales and Distribution function to ensure that team have the necessary support/tools to engage the sales team.
- Define a ‘test &learn’ campaign programme.
What do we expect of you?
- Extensive experience of B2B Marketing
- Product Marketing
- Project Management
- Interpreting and acting upon insight from research and data
- Ideally experience within financial services or similarly complex sectors
What can you expect of us?
A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
Aldermore Group is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore Group will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.