This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function IT
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 25/07/2021
Heard of us?
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
Now is your chance…
We are looking for a motivated Service and Supplier Manager to take care of our suppliers and manage key relationships. This role is a challenging role and as you will be responsible for managing IT suppliers and contracts, ensuring third parties meet contractual obligations. Helping to drive innovation, collaboration, seeking to align core values, deliver feedback and drive improved performance.
The role of Service and Supplier Manager is really important to us. You will build strategic and tactical relationships with IT suppliers, ensuring contractual SLA’s and financial obligations are met.
When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Cardiff office. In the meantime you will be based remotely. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- Ensure that underpinning contracts and agreements with suppliers are aligned with business needs, and support and align with agreed targets in SLRs and SLAs, in conjunction with SLM
- Helping to build a governance structure to ensuring a standardised approach to supplier management.
- Working with internal teams to define and understand their needs and create a supplier performance matrix. Using scorecards as part of this process to facilitate a continual service improvement plan
- Ensuring IT contract renewals and notice periods are clearly understood, working with other IT teams to understand our Roadmap and therefore the renewal position. To provide financial information for the annual budget; identifying cost reductions.
- To make sure our service catalogue and list of critical suppliers is up to date, outlining supplier SLA’s against each service.
- Maintain a supplier management framework and a supporting supplier and Contract Database (SCD)
- Assist in the negotiate and agree on contracts with suppliers and manage them through their lifecycle
What do we expect of you?
- Proven track record of IT supplier management is essential
- Excellent relationship management, supplier and stakeholder management skills
- Experience of engaging with all level of the business and suppliers Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated and Enthusiastic
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Flexible to change
- Logical analysis and trouble-shooting skills
What can you expect of us?
A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
Aldermore Group is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore Group will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.