- Department / Function Finance
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 24/06/2021
Heard of us?
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
Now is your chance…
Our Finance Operations team will deal with a number of different aspects of agreements on PAN Credit (internal system) ranging from Bank statement allocations, settling agreements, refunding overpayments, processing complaint payments to dealing with dealer accounts and payment queries.
The role of Administrator – Finance Operations is really important to us. You will maintain customer agreements, dealer accounts and provide administrative support to other departments around the business.
When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Cardiff office. In the meantime, you will be based remotely. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- Servicing customer agreements, bank statement allocations, processing payments and supporting other team members with any tasks required to meet deadlines
- Supporting with ad hoc queries received from around the business
- Transactional work and daily reports
- Supporting with month end activities as required and the production of weekly KPI reporting
What do we expect of you?
- Administrative experience and/or data entry experience is desirable
- Financial Services experience is desirable
- Computer literacy
- Numerically minded with basic knowledge of Excel
- Excellent organisation skills and time management
- Self-motivated and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills to be able to deliver excellent service to internal customers
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
Aldermore Group is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore Group will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.