This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Marketing
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 31/07/2021
Heard of us?
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing independent finance companies; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
As we embark on a new and exciting phase of business growth and transformation in our market, we’re looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to help us make our strategic vision a reality. Reporting to the Senior Strategy & Proposition Development, this role will play a critical part in shaping the proposition agenda, with plenty of added opportunity for development of digital expertise.
As a subject matter expert, the post-holder will work in partnership with the Senior Strategy and Proposition Development Manager, to develop and improve a portfolio of digital and regulated propositions, utilising insight to inform proposals and changes that will enhance customer experience and build brand trust.
What would your day look like?
- Supports the Senior Strategy and Proposition Development Manager in setting and delivering on the agenda for allocated market area and the wider business
- Builds and maintains knowledge of the industry, customers, products, services and distribution channels, as the subject matter expert
- Works alongside the Senior Strategy and Proposition Development Manager to verify, develop and improve propositions, ensuring good customer outcomes and measurable commercial success
- Specifies and works with Change function to build new products and technical solutions required to deliver the proposition
- Develops requirements for proposition changes and provides the input into the product backlog
- Uses product performance MI and regular reporting to inform proposition development opportunities
- Develops business cases for product & proposition changes
- Develops quality insight briefs for development of research proposals
- Employs best practice and knowledge of internal business issues to improve products
- Reviews data and information from multiple sources to solve complex problems
- Consults widely with broad range of business areas and works collaboratively to solve complex problems
What do we expect of you?
We’d love it if you were able to demonstrate all of the below. If there are some gaps in your experience, but you feel you have the right curiosity and customer-focus, get in touch as we may be able to help bridge those gaps:
- Proposition and/or product management experience
- Experience with using customer insight, analytics and data to shape ideas and designs
- A curious nature and problem-solving approach
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Confidence in developing business cases that demonstrate customer and commercial value
- Interest in developing digital capability, to support delivery of stand-out digital experiences
- Openness to working with change teams and implementing iterative digital delivery
- Experience in financial services or similarly complex sectors
What can you expect of us?
A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
MotoNovo Finance forms an integral part of Aldermore Group, having been brought together with Aldermore Bank, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. Thousands of customers choose MotoNovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We value your differences; welcoming applications from all sections of society. We continue to build an inclusive, empathetic and creative environment; where your views and contributions will inspire new ways of thinking.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by MotoNovo Finance will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.