- Department / Function Marketing
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 03/09/2021
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
Now is your chance…
If you are a recent graduate and are looking for your first professional position, this could be the right opportunity for you.
The digital marketing team is growing, and we need someone up for a challenge. The Digital Marketing Graduate will be responsible for digital marketing campaign delivery and performance reporting. With a strong analytical mind to measure campaign effectiveness, to inform future marketing strategy.
What would your day look like?
- Digital marketing campaign delivery
- Digital marketing campaign performance analysis and insight generation, to inform future marketing strategy
- Working with our specialist 3rd party digital marketing agencies for PPC, SEO and email campaign delivery
- Reporting website performance using Google Analytics and other MI sources.
- Strong analytical skills to understand the impact of all of our digital marketing activity
- Develop quality creative briefs for development of marketing and communications
What do we expect of you?
- Digital marketing experience or a relevant degree
- Working with marketing agencies
- Analytical skills to understand and report on digital marketing performance
- Ideally comfortable using Google Analytics, although training can be provided
- Experience of developing, maintaining and delivery on marketing plans to meet company objectives
What can you expect of us?
A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
Aldermore Group is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore Group will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.