- Department / Function Marketing
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 31/08/2021
Heard of us?
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
Now is your chance…
The digital marketing team is growing, and we need someone up for a challenge, The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for digital marketing campaign delivery and performance reporting. With a strong analytical mind to run performance analysis and insight generation, to inform future marketing strategy.
When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Cardiff office. In the meantime, you will be based remotely. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager Mark Coles, Head of Marketing and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- Digital marketing campaign performance analysis and insight generation, to inform future marketing strategy
- Understand web site performance to drive improvements in traffic to site and journey optimisation.
- Reporting website performance using Google Analytics and other MI sources.
- Strong analytical skills to understand the impact of changes on site.
- Working closely with digital marketing agencies to drive digital marketing performance.
- Develop quality creative briefs for development of marketing and communications
- Bespoke analysis to understand the impact of changes on site
What do we expect of you?
- Digital marketing experience – performance analytics using tools such as Google analytics
- Working with third party agencies
- Digital performance reporting
- Analytical skills – create, measure and change
- Delivering through digital marketing agencies
- Educated to A level standard
What can you expect of us?
A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
Aldermore Group is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore Group will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.