- Department / Function Field Sales
- Location Wakefield
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 25/06/2021
Heard of us?
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
Now is your chance…
12 month fixed-term contract
The role of Account Manager is really important to us. You will proactively and professionally promote MotoNovo products and services within the motor industry to identify and maximise profitable sales opportunities and achieving agreed targets.
This is a field-based role but, when the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Cardiff office to meet the Head Office Team. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
Territory: WF and LS postcodes. (Successful must within territory or be willing to relocate to the territory)
What would your day look like?
- Acquiring, developing and maintaining relationships with dealerships in Yorkshire
- Achieving growth in key result areas and increasing profitability across the portfolio of clients
- Successfully presenting MotoRate as sales solution and income projections
- Planning and implementing an effective sales development strategy for the territory
- Support and act as Consultant in providing training/coaching/guidance to Dealers (regulatory/sales process)
- Generating new and creative ideas and tactical plans to win new business
- Providing wholesale and retail facilities – providing a relationship-based service from our product portfolio
- Enhancing the current portfolio with the MotoNovo Difference – promoting the benefits of “Findandfundmycar”, which provides the full customer journey
- Support dealers to enhance their digital proposition and provide expert advice
- Conducting monthly dealer finance reviews and suggest ways to enhance performance
- Be able to hold successful meetings via various channels e.g. face-to-face, Teams, WebEx etc.
- Taking an active role as a spokesperson or SME in forums and projects
What do we expect of you?
- To be able to self-motivate especially when working remotely
- To be a team player and be able to share best practice with your team mates
- The drive to succeed and a natural flare for building relationships at all levels
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Sound communication, presenting and negotiation skills at all management levels within a business
- A sound understanding of the regulatory requirements and changes in the finance market place
- Knowledge of wholesale funding facilities/balance sheet interpretation is desirable
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
Aldermore Group is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore Group will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.