- Department / Function Insurance Sales Team
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 30/06/2021
Heard of us?
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing independent finance companies; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
As an Insurance Advisor, you will provide exceptional customer service to all MotoNovo customers and where appropriate, promote MotoNovo's insurance products with due consideration given to all applicable regulation. This role is very important to us, you will provide a first-class service to all new customers and act as the face of MotoNovo Finance.
What would your day look like?
- Carrying out customer welcome calls with day to day use of a dialler system
- Checking and confirming all customer details and promoting additional customer benefits
- Promoting MotoNovo’s insurance products in line with the customer needs and regulatory requirements
- You will be the first point of contact for new MotoNovo customers, ensuring that all customers receive the best possible customer experience
What do we expect of you?
- Sales experience, within a call centre environment would be desirable
- The ability to show resilience within a heavily targeted role
- Excellent customer service skills
- An eye for detail and strong accuracy skills
- The ability to adapt in a changing environment
- To be a highly motivated individual with a proactive approach to challenges
- Working experience in a regulated environment would be desirable
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
MotoNovo Finance forms an integral part of Aldermore Group, having been brought together with Aldermore Bank, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. Thousands of customers choose MotoNovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We value your differences; welcoming applications from all sections of society. We continue to build an inclusive, empathetic and creative environment; where your views and contributions will inspire new ways of thinking.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by MotoNovo Finance will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.