This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function HR
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 30/04/2021
Heard of us?
We’re a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams; delivering the most compelling customer experience across Banking and Motor Finance.
Now is your chance…
The People Team is a key enabler for business success. By aligning to the Group’s customer journey, we drive our colleagues, managers and leaders to cultivate a working environment that encourages fast pace delivery and success.
We attract talent; by being fully immersed in our business, influencing and understanding our short, medium and long term aspirations. We develop our people; to ensure they fulfil their hopes and dreams, whilst continuing to meet the needs and expectations of our dynamic business.
We are a high performing, high profile team. We have worked hard to establish ourselves as trusted advisors; providing the correct balance of knowledge and challenge which supports managers and leaders make the right decisions at difficult times.
The role of Inclusion Partner is really important to us. You will be a key member of the Organisational Capability Centre of Expertise and play an important role in us becoming recognized as an employer of choice renowned for our creation of an inclusive culture where all colleagues feel they belong.
When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Manchester or Cardiff office. In the meantime you will be based remotely. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager, Director of Organisational Capability, and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- Working with the Wellbeing & Inclusion Partner to constantly evolve the strategy and plans via a broad understanding of Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, bringing creative and forward-thinking actions and best practice
- Creating proactive approaches to inclusion in the organisation in order to create an environment where everyone can be who they are, and feel they belong.
- Working with the Culture & Colleague Partner to identify touch points within the employee journey to ensure that moments that matter promote diversity and inclusivity; and
- Representing the People team as part of the Value Our Differences’ D&I work streams to provide input and advice and to ensure consistency and alignment of approach across the group.
- Encouraging participation in the D&I work streams and allyship of colleagues across the group
Working with the Communications team to raise awareness and engagement and to celebrate diversity, inclusion and belonging through different internal and external communication channels and organised events as part of a clear comms plan.
What do we expect of you?
- Strategic thinking, planning and analysis skills, with the ability to develop creative solutions
- Experience of working with different organisations or client groups would be highly desirable, demonstrating variety and agility of thought
- Ability to build relationships and gain credibility at all levels of the organisation
- Experience of supporting culture change programmes through diversity and inclusion activities
- Project management skills and/ or experience
- Clear commercial mindset and focus with an entrepreneurial approach to getting things done
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
Aldermore Group is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore Group will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.