- Department / Function Marketing
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 31/05/2021
Heard of us?
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing independent finance companies; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
As the Marketing and Communication Manager, you will champion the MotoNovo B2B and B2C communication plans. You will work alongside Aldermore Senior Communications Business Partner to ensure a great communication experience for all colleagues.
You will form part of a large Marketing team where collaboration is key to continue on our growth journey. You will be seen as the ‘go to’ for all things communication and will be relied upon by your colleagues to provide expert advice and support.
You will be the key driver for proactive campaign delivery to our dealers and customers. You will have access to a variety of communication channels, whether that be email or letters and could include things such as; updating customers on a new, simpler process or updating our dealers on changes to a digital platform.
When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Head Office, in the heart of Cardiff City Centre. In the meantime, you will be based remotely. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager and colleagues, through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What will you be doing?
- Shapes, wins agreement for and implements B2B and B2C communication plans in line with business objectives
- Provides expertise in creation and execution of communications plans
- Creates a compelling internal story for MotoNovo to engage and align colleagues in conjunction with the Aldermore Business partner
- Ensures consistency for communications and engagement across B2B and B2C marketing activity
- Provide marketing managers with specific communication execution support they need to deliver against their marketing plans
- Delivers a set of high quality communications channels that bring the business strategy and priorities to life, make it easy for people to access the information they need , give employees a voice and encourage feedback and debate
- Ensure that our people have a consistent, involving experience when it comes to communicating change
- Applies an agreed internal tone of voice to all communications in conjunction with the Aldermore Business Partner
- Liaises with Aldermore Group internal communications to ensure effective communications of Group messages and exchange of Aldermore / MotoNovo stories for use in channels
- Maintains an up to date breadth of expertise in marketing communications and internal communications
- Wins commitment from others, anticipating challenges influencing key decisions
- Manages relationships with third parties to deliver communication plans
- Provides support to the wider marketing team building culture and capability
What will you need?
- Vast experience in the world of Marketing Communications
- Experience in both internal and external communications activity
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience around writing Marketing Content
- Strong relationship management
- Strong planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Supplier Management
What can you expect of us?
A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
A communicative, accessible and approachable Senior Leadership Team.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
MotoNovo Finance forms an integral part of Aldermore Group, having been brought together with Aldermore Bank, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. Thousands of customers choose MotoNovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by MotoNovo Finance will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.