This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Customer Services
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 14/04/2021
We are looking for a Coach to join our Customer Services team, who has the passion to motivate and encourage Customer Service Advisors to fulfil their full potential of delivering an excellent customer experience at every contact.
As Customer Services Development Coach, you will be a key success of the Customer Services team’s strategy of creating a Centre of Excellence, measured by employee engagement as well as customer loyalty and satisfaction. The Customer Services team is also a clear opportunity for business retention through a variety of opportunities, and the Customer Services Coach will support the Customer Services Manager & Head of Customer Support to increase, evidence and support customer recognition.
As Customer Services Development Coach, you will assist with the on-going coaching, training and development of staff within the Customer Services team at MotoNovo Finance and ensure training and development delivered is successfully translated from theory into practice with an objective assessment of staff competency.
The nature of coaching will be both transactional and competency based coaching support, helping our Customer Service Advisors deliver excellent customer service via all channels.
When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Cardiff office. In the meantime you will be based remotely. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager, Head of Customer Services, and colleagues through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- Assisting with the on-going coaching, training and development of staff with the Customer Services team (either in office or remotely)
- Supporting colleagues to understand the importance of reaching Fair Outcomes with our customers for the long-term success of MNF.
- Supporting Customer Service Advisors with key regulatory aspects such as recognition of Vulnerable Customers, Complaint recognition & resolving as well as embedding TCF principles.
- Working with the Customer Service Team Leaders to support the induction of new starters and the initial new starter process of the induction on-boarding of new staff.
- Working with Customer Services Team Leaders to assist with 1to1 and group-based coaching through a wide range of methodologies
- Working with Head of Customer Support & Customer Services Manager to support mitigating and recognising risk, change to internal policies & procedures as well as spotting opportunities to enhance our levels of Customer Services through all channels.
- Adapting your style to best suit the people you are coaching, looking for innovative ways to bring to life our approach to Customer Services and ensure the information is retained through ongoing support
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and legislative information related to MotoNovo Finance products and services (e.g.CONC, ICOB, FCA Rules, Money Laundering, Data Protection, etc.)
What do we expect of you?
- Due to the importance of delivering fair customer outcomes and an understanding of what excellent customer service looks like in a contact centre setting, people development in a call centre environment, is essential.
- Ability to influence and motivate others.
- Ability to think strategically, coming up with new initiatives and motivation both at an internal and external level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills recognising the best approach to take for a wide variety of learning styles, speeds and behaviours.
- A genuine positive mindset within a variety of situations.
- The ability to build trusting relationships with key stakeholders, Customer Service Advisors and the wider business to enhance the overall performance of Customer Services.
- A real thirst for receiving feedback in order to improve both self and delivered training
Aldermore Group was formed by bringing together two very successful businesses, Aldermore Bank and MotoNovo Finance, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. We respect the ingenuity of entrepreneurs and their startups; we give first-timers a leg-up onto the property ladder; and we open up the lending market to many.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
Aldermore Group is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by Aldermore Group will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by HR.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.