This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Customer Services
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 16/04/2021
Heard of us?
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing independent finance companies; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
Our Customer Services department is the central contact hub for our customers. They support our customers with anything they need by delivering first class service and ensuring fair outcomes at all times.
The role of Customer Service Advisor is really important to us. You will be taking a high-volume of calls, providing service to MotoNovo customers and being the first point of contact for the majority of customer queries.
When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Head Office, in the heart of Cardiff City Centre. In the meantime, you will be based remotely. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager, Customer Service Team Leader and colleagues, through regular contact and virtual interaction.
This will not impact your training and you will still receive the same support and guidance, as you would in the office. The training for this role will be completed virtually, via a company laptop. We will arrange for you to have the correct equipment and support, we will just need you to ensure that you have a private and comfortable desk set up for working space at home to take inbound calls at home.
What would your day look like?
- Taking incoming calls in a timely manner in order to meet department SLA’s and to provide an excellent service to our customers
- Typical queries can include providing customers with settlement figures, discussing documentation, helping customers with informal complaints and updating personal details
- Regular use of multiple systems and monitoring of emails
What do we expect of you?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- To have a passion for helping customers
- To be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience in a customer service role
- The use of initiative, attention to detail, problem solving and collaborative working are key competencies for this role
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
MotoNovo Finance forms an integral part of Aldermore Group, having been brought together with Aldermore Bank, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. Thousands of customers choose MotoNovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We value your differences; welcoming applications from all sections of society. We continue to build an inclusive, empathetic and creative environment; where your views and contributions will inspire new ways of thinking.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by MotoNovo Finance will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.