This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Collections
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 12/04/2021
Heard of us?
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing independent finance companies; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
The Collections department is ultimately responsible for the minimisation of bad debt and the support and guidance of our customers in financial difficulty. The Strategy Analyst will support this aim by driving projects and change initiatives within the Collections operation.
What would your day look like?
- Providing in depth support to the End-to-End Collections system implementation and evaluation
- Creating and documenting the progress of the Collections projects
- Attending project meetings, taking minutes and agreeing actions
- Liaising with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and 3rd party suppliers
- Producing high quality policy and procedure documentation in relation to the End-to-End Collections system workstream
- Prepare, analyse, and summarise various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders; creating reports, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts
- Responsible for providing insights to help the department make the right decisions, address key challenges, and identify new ways to grow
- Gathering, reviewing and testing data, applying a number of measures to provide solutions to a key business decision
What do we expect of you?
- Project management experience
- To be a strategic thinker with a proactive approach
- The ability to plan and organise your day whilst working to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be confident in making decisions
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
MotoNovo Finance forms an integral part of Aldermore Group, having been brought together with Aldermore Bank, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. Thousands of customers choose MotoNovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We value your differences; welcoming applications from all sections of society. We continue to build an inclusive, empathetic and creative environment; where your views and contributions will inspire new ways of thinking.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by MotoNovo Finance will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.