This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Collections
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 27/04/2021
Heard of us?
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing independent finance companies; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
The Collections department is ultimately responsible for the minimisation of bad debt and the support and guidance of our customers in financial difficulty. The Collections Team Leader will support this aim by guiding the day to day operations of the Strategy team within the department.
What would your day look like?
- Leading a team of Strategy Analysts to ensure a smooth and progressive journey of all project workstreams
- Championing the creation, implementation and monitoring of the End-to-End Collections system
- Delegating and overseeing work undertaken, ensuring day to day activity is effective and that all administrative tasks are completed
- Coaching and developing your team
- Working as part of a team – supporting, motivating and assisting colleagues in the operation of the department
- Supporting the development of the long-term department strategy
- Conducting research and analysis of operational effectiveness, processes and stakeholders
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects
What do we expect of you?
- Leadership experience within a Strategy environment or similar
- Proven experience within business strategy, comfortable with qualitative and quantitative data analysis
- Experience dealing with senior level stakeholders and have significant experience of managing projects
- Exposure to assessing department performance, developing achievable goals and implementing processes that improve the departments effectiveness
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Strategic thinker with strong organisational and problem-solving skills
- To be able to adapt and cope in fast paced, high pressured environment
- Project management and people development skills
- To be enthusiastic and result driven
- To be confident in making decisions
- Experience working in an FCA regulated environment is desirable
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
MotoNovo Finance forms an integral part of Aldermore Group, having been brought together with Aldermore Bank, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. Thousands of customers choose MotoNovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We value your differences; welcoming applications from all sections of society. We continue to build an inclusive, empathetic and creative environment; where your views and contributions will inspire new ways of thinking.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by MotoNovo Finance will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.