- Department / Function IT
- Location Cardiff/ Reading
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 31/05/2021
Heard of us?
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing independent finance companies; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
This role sits within our dedicated Test team who provide technical assurance for new software solutions, solutions already in production, supporting change within the IT department as well as quality testing with the business. Testing plays a critical role in the development of new IT programmes across the Aldermore Group and is based from our hubs in Reading and Cardiff.
The role of Automation Test Analyst is really important to us. You will develop test automation against set requirements and will be responsible for identifying and implementing new testing tools. You will be working closely with other developers within the IT function and working closely with the Test Manager to improve the test processes and suggest ways in which testing can better support the business needs.
When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our offices based in Cardiff or Reading. In the meantime, you will be based remotely. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager Scott Dyer, Test Manager and colleagues, through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- Develop and configure the test automation capabilities
- Develop and execute test automation through designated and appropriate test tools
- Apply, design and develop automated testing strategies and build automated testing frameworks
- Analyze and verify best automated and manual test approaches and execute acceptance, integration, installation and system testing
- Involve in product design to guarantee adherence of test coverage for meeting end user requirements
- Record test results and report and verify software bug fixes to accept automation criteria
- Coordinate with program and development management teams in product development lifecycle to conform end user product and quality requirements and shipment schedule
- Analyze performance test requirements and develop test plans and debug to understand test objective requirements
- Establish test strategy and manual and automated test suites
- Prepare software defect tracking and report entire project release status to stakeholders
What do we expect of you?
- ISEB/ISTQB – Foundation Software Testing
- Automation Testing Experience
- Experience with Cucumber, Selenium, BDD, C# CI/CD
- Worked on mobile first websites and used tools such as Browserstack for cross platform testing
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable Senior Leadership Team.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
MotoNovo Finance forms an integral part of Aldermore Group, having been brought together with Aldermore Bank, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. Thousands of customers choose MotoNovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We are committed to building a working environment that values respect, diversity, and compassion. We welcome people regardless of age, disability, gender identity, marital status, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by MotoNovo Finance will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.