This vacancy has now expired, and is not accepting any new applications. p>
- Department / Function Complaints
- Location Cardiff
- Number of roles available 1
- Salary Competitive
- Closing Date 16/04/2021
Heard of us?
We’re one of the UK’s fastest growing independent finance companies; backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams.
Now is your chance…
The Customer Care team is responsible for investigating all types of complaints that come into the business. They deal with all customer complaints fairly and in accordance with regulatory guidelines. They make responsible decisions in line with company policies and procedures.
When the time is right, we would love to welcome you to our Head Office, in the heart of Cardiff City Centre. In the meantime, you will be based remotely. You’ll be made to feel part of your new team by your Line Manager, Complaints Team Leader, and colleagues, through regular contact and virtual interaction.
What would your day look like?
- Investigating complaints and gathering evidence
- Liaising with customers, dealerships, Account Managers and third parties
- Proactively managing your caseload to ensure all regulatory timescales are met and customers are kept informed through various channels of communication
- Composing and sending regulatory letters to customers when required
What do we expect of you?
- Complaint handling experience in a regulated environment is essential
- Experience working in financial services and/or motor finance is desirable
- Customer centric – putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in formal letter writing
- Sound organisation and time management skills
- Be proactive in own learning and development
What can you expect of us?
- A friendly and flexible culture, synonymous with our proposition to our customers.
- A growing organisation that defines itself as being nimble, lean and strong.
- A drive for continuous improvement, which you will be empowered to get behind from day one.
- A communicative, accessible and approachable ExCo.
And of course, you will be compensated competitively, with a good range of core benefits and bonus potential.
MotoNovo Finance forms an integral part of Aldermore Group, having been brought together with Aldermore Bank, under the First Rand umbrella. Whilst our parent company operates internationally from their HQ in South Africa, we are a UK-based financial services specialist that supports our customers across a range of products and services.
Underpinned by our strategic blueprint, “backing people to fulfil life’s hopes and dreams”, we thrive upon saying “yes” to our customers. Thousands of customers choose MotoNovo Finance every week to buy their next car, van or motorbike.
This is where you come in. We are on a journey. A journey defined by a destination; to deliver on our purpose over the course of the next 3 to 5 years.
Join us today and we will make the same promises to you as an employee, as we do to each of our customers. We value your differences; welcoming applications from all sections of society. We continue to build an inclusive, empathetic and creative environment; where your views and contributions will inspire new ways of thinking.
MotoNovo Finance is an equal opportunities employer.
We do not accept speculative agency CVs. Any CV received by MotoNovo Finance will be treated as a gift and not eligible for an agency fee. PSL agencies should only send CVs if authorised to do so by Recruitment.
Where a DBS check or CIFAS check is identified as necessary, all application forms, job adverts and recruitment briefs will contain a statement that an application for a DBS certificate or a CIFAS check will be submitted in the event of the individual being offered the position.