What's on offer?
The Welsh Financial Services Graduate Programme is a two year full-time, fully paid programme of work, training and academic study. It’s designed and delivered by leading financial services organisations, but don’t let the word ‘finance’ fool you... you haven’t got to be a maths-whiz to take advantage of the scheme.
- Placements across the whole business; Strategy, Data & Decision Science, Business Risk, and Marketing to name a few
- Starting from £18,500p/a with a competitive benefits package
- Work on real life projects while boosting your skills
- Gain a Masters qualification
How does it work?
When you join us, you’ll spend between six to eight months in a number of placements across different departments – meaning you’ll get to try out a number of roles.
You'll learn everything you need to know to get you started during our two day induction, before meeting your Learning & Development Coach to create a development plan that's personalised to your individual and professional goals. You'll receive full training and support along the way, developing skills specific to the departments you choose, plus:
- Building technical and commercial skills essential to the current job market
- Improving your interpersonal skills, enabling you to effectively network across the business
- Refining decision-making and creative problem solving
- Developing your commercial awareness
Not only that, at the end of it you’ll have achieved an MSc in Financial Services Management, with potential for you to stay on in a permanent position in your preferred role.
To find out more about the graduate journey, please get in touch at MNFLearning&Development@motonovofinance.com.